Sunday 1 April 2018

Ginx Woolly Linx Party April


Howling at the Moon has made Alison the Alpaca from Book of Pica Pau by Jan Schenkel. Some of you might know I have a bit of a weakness for alpacas. 

Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots has shared her pattern for some cute Chicken Butt Coasters.

Linda of Linda's Crafty Corner has made this stunning blanket. I love the simple geometric design, and that so many of Linda's makes are for charity.

Finally I have chosen Handmade by Amalia's work in progress. Her picnic blanket is a riot of colour, and clearly her nephew loves it already.

I can't believe it is April already. Easter and April Fool's Day on the same day - when is the last time that happened. But it is about time that we had a bit of decent spring weather. If you were featured this month you can post the "I was featured" button on your blog. (I nearly picked more features this month as there were so many lovely projects, and only a very strict teenage daughter made me whittle down to four.) 

Remember you can link up any time in April, but if you link early please call back to see who else has joined in.

Thank you again for linking up to the March Party. I do enjoy seeing all your projects and visiting your blogs. Remember to spend a little time visiting each other and spreading the love. 







Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

5 comments:

  1. The Alpaca is lovely. Hope to have something later on this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing new to share this week, but I love seeing everyone's amazing projects. Love the features too, especially the alpaca. So cute!
    Thank you for joining The Really Crafty Link Party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for featuring my alpaca!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature and for hosting such a great Party. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting to see my chicken coasters as a featured project. Thank you so much for the support, and for hosting this party :)
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete